Attitude Quotes and Sayings
It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.
- “Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.”
- “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
- Got a problem with me? – solve it!
Can’t stand me? – sit down!
Can’t face me? – turn around!
Do you like me? – great!
Do you hate me? – even better!
You think you know me? – you have no clue!
You don’t have to love me!
You don’t have to like me!
But you will respect me!”
- Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force.
- Can’t trust anyone these days fake is becoming the new trend.
- Don’t confuse my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and my attitude depends on YOU.
- “There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.”
- I am convinced that attitude is the key to success or failure in almost any of life’s endeavors. Your attitude-your perspective, your outlook, how you feel about yourself, how you feel about other people-determines your priorities, your actions, your values. Your attitude determines how you interact with other people and how you interact with yourself.
- “True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient, for he that is so wants nothing. The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is a content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.”
- Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as, by the way, your mind looks at what happens.
- Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
- You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
- “There is so much about my fate that I cannot control, but other things do fall under the jurisdiction. I can decide how I spend my time, whom I interact with, whom I share my body and life and money and energy with. I can select what I can read and eat and study. I can choose how I’m going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life-whether I will see them as curses or opportunities. I can choose my words and the tone of voice of which I speak to others. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts.”